HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE | Tricky Tricks4You - Latest Internet Tricks, Computer Tricks, Mobile Tricks, Hacking, Money Online Tricky Tricks4You - Latest Internet Tricks, Computer Tricks, Mobile Tricks, Hacking, Money Online: HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE
Skillblogger

LiveZilla Live Help

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE

Hi my friends
Today is the day of youtube
Today i will telll the trick to download youtube videos without any software
Its a simple trick
All of us can do it
Here is the easiest way to download any video from Youtube.
While playing the video on youtube.com, Copy its location from the address bar like www.youtube.com/ watch?v=sasad7657dms2
... then add the word ‘ kick ’ between www. and youtube .com/link…….
EXAMPLE: www.kickyoutube.com/ watch?v=sasad7657dms2

Have a good day

Enjoy@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Feel free to comment
We ay to help you
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Like the Post? Share with your Friends:-

Team SB
Posted By: Ramees Kaztro
Comment Using

Comment Policy : We’re enthusiastic to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this piеce of writing is fastidious, mу siѕteг is analуzіng such thingѕ, thus I am going to let know hеr.
    Check out my website : Terry sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence didn't happened in advance!

    I bookmarked it.
    Feel free to surf my site - Hunter Ceiling Fan Black Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaa, іts pleasant dіѕcussion about this paгagraph at this plаce аt
    this wеbsite, I havе read all that,
    so nοw me alѕо сommentіng here.
    Also see my web page - keyword density tool copy paste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, of course this piece of writing is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
    thanks.
    my page > 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot
    Also visit my web blog ... Livecam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone loves it when folks get together and share ideas.
    Great website, continue the good work!
    My website ; ブーツ アグ

    ReplyDelete
  7. We stand for quality education to our students, that they highly
    skilled SEO. Native Rank is a full-service search and advertising solution for Ad Agencies, News Papers, Search Companies
    and Small to Large Business.
    Here is my homepage :: social media business plan example

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing in support of me to have a web page, which is good in support of my know-how. thanks admin
    Feel free to surf my website :: air max tn

    ReplyDelete
  9. To download youtube videos is very simple, all you need is type in "ss" just after leaving www. in the url of the video and then click enter and doing this will redirect you to savefrom.net where you can choose the format of the video and your video will start downloading. Know here How to download youtube videos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your support here is one of my favorite site: YouTube downloader

    ReplyDelete

LOVE TO HERE WHAT YOU THINK

WE THINK THAT YOU WANT TO SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ABOVE POST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE=-SPAM COMMENTS WILL DELETED IMMEDIATELY

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Flag Counter

Free counters!

Sie Info

Copyright © . SkillBlogger. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by :-Ramees Kaztro